Washing and Showering Tips
You should know about the proper ways to care for your v&gin& when you are in the bathroom:
1. It depends on your routine of every day, but you may need to shower daily, especially when you notice a smelly v&gin&.
2. After you have ended a workout session, make sure that you shower, in order to remove the sweat from the body, including the v&gin&.3. Do not mask the smell by using fragrant soap. If it is possible use only natural soaps, because the soaps most people use today have chemicals that can upset the natural balance of the v&gin& and might cause irritation.
4. Clean only the outer part of the v&gin& because this can worsen the problem.
5. Do not douche, unless your doctor tells you so.
6. You should always wipe from front to back in order to avoid infection, and for this you can use wet wipes and baby wipes in order to remove the dry wipe residue, which can also cause infection.